The Pool is Currently Closed for the Season
It is the responsibility of each resident to follow the guidelines for the pool in order to maintain a safe environment for all to enjoy.
- Lifeguards are not provided for the pool facility. All persons using the pool area do so at their own risk and assume sole responsibility.
- The wading pool is for children four years of age and younger, and only when accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of fourteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- No diving is allowed.
- No flotation devices are allowed in the pool with the exception of approved safety devices attached around the waist or arms.
- Only swimsuits may be worn into the water. Infants must wear swimmer diapers or rubber pants. “Accidents” in the larger pool require a mandatory 24-hour closing and costly chemical treatment.
- Showers must be taken prior to entering the pools.
- Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations must not enter the pool area.
- No food, drink, or smoking shall be permitted around the immediate area of the pool. Please dispose of all litter properly.
- No glass containers or breakable objects are permitted within the fencing of the pool area.
- Absolutely no running, rough play, spitting, dunking, or use of foul language will be tolerated in or around the facility.
- A maximum of four guests per family at any one time is allowed in the pool area.
- No animals of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- The Parks of Springmill HOA is not responsible for lost or stolen articles, accidents or injuries. Please enter park area and pool area at your own risk.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the pool!
Pool / Tennis Courts / Basketball Courts / Playground
The Parks at Springmill neighborhood enjoys a private swimming pool, two tennis courts, two basketball courts and a playground with jungle gym and swings. These facilities are only available for use by our residents and an access card is required to enter the pool and sport court areas.
Our pool committee is led by Mimi Burnside. Mimi has volunteered countless hours over the years to maintain a pleasant pool experience. Should you need a replacement pool access card, contact Centerpoint Community Association Management at email@example.com. Please know that only one card will be distributed per lot. There is a charge for replacement cards if lost or damaged. If you have any questions, send an email to Mimi Burnside or call her at 317-815-8777.